Tuesday 17 April 2012

The Kick Off

Hi, I’m James. This will be a blog focussing mainly on football, more specifically attempting to re-ignite the passion for the sport. We are in an age where the enthusiasm of the supporters of 90% of clubs in the UK is being slowly eradicated. I say 90% because I’m part of a group of football supporters who still have the ability to generate an atmosphere at a game. For now, I’m going to keep who I support anonymous. Not because I’m embarrassed of whom I support (quite the opposite) but I think if people know who I support it will create a negative feeling straight away for some of the visitors I hope to attract to this blog. There will also be some non football related stuff naturally. I’ll reveal what footballing mast I’ve nailed my colours to in due course. Maybe people want to have a guess. Maybe people won’t give a monkey's. Who knows?

So what do I mean by my earlier statement regarding re-igniting the passion for the sport? I’ll be explaining this over the next few entries. I must warn you now though, there will be strong opinions, words and some colourful language used at times. I make no apologies for my own opinions or how I deliver these opinions across. I’m hoping that lurking out there are thousands of similarly minded individuals who will enjoy reading this and perhaps start to exercise their right a bit more often. The right to enjoy themselves at a game of football!

2 comments: